|Age||16 (at time of his death)|
|Cause of Death||Hypothermia|
|Occupation||former gang-member (forced into doing it)|
|Appearances|| The Real Truth Behind Ed Edd n Eddy (Extended Version)
Ed Edd Eddy 'Lost Episode' Story
Life & Death
Joe was born in Texas in 1996. His parents where illegal immagrants from Mexico who were deported soon after his birth. Joe grew up in a foster home in a rundown area of San Antonio Texas where his young life was a nightmare. When he was 7 years old, he was forced to join a local gang called Vatos. The Vatos gang forced him to commit horrific crimes. This shattered Joe's mental stability.A few years later, Joe was adopted by a wealthy family who resided in the Cul-de-sac of Peach Creek. Haunted by the memories of his terrifying past, Joe would often have constant mental break downs and would suffer horrific nightmares. His new adoptive parents tried to help him, but it was already too late. Soon, his adoptive parents gave up and decided that enough was enough, and had him emancipated on his 16 birthday in year 2012, against his will. Joe was then homeless and on his own for what was left of his short life. He ended up dying of hypothermia on December 31st, 2012. According to the story all of the previous deceased children of the Cul-de-sac watched him die and waited for him to join them in the purgatory.
Lost episode of Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Joe is seen in the lost episode of Ed, Edd, n Eddy being gutted, ripped apart and devoured by Rolf in Rolf's tool shed. Because of this, it is strongly inferred that Rolf is Joe Winko's enemy.
- The circumstances surrounding Joe's death are completely fictional. The real Joe Winko was NEVER part of a gang, and also is not of Mexican heritage.
- He is the most recent spirit to join the afterlife/purgatory of the Cul-de-sac.
- Joe is also the only spirit who does not fear the Kanker Sisters.
- Joe's character also never appeared in any of the Ed, Edd, n Eddy episodes due to the fact that he died in year 2012, 3 years after Ed, Edd, n Eddy completed it TV run.
- The real Joe Winko is still alive and well today, and is actually the one who wrote this article... strange isn't it?
- At age 16, Joe was the oldest child who died in the Cul-de-sac.
- Joe also befriended Ed, Nazz, Double-D, and Jimmy (because he felt sympathetic for the details surrounding his death.) Ironically, Joe is enemies with Eddy and Kevin (who both hate each other also). Joe is also enemies with Rolf, as he was seen torturing and devouring Joe in the Lost Episode of Ed, Edd, n Eddy.
|People of Joe Winko's Realm|
|Joe Winko Talk|
|Joe Winko, Shatuanee Greene, Judge Marilyn Milian, Angelique, Stephanie, Audri, Tyson, Alex the Football Player, Natalie, King Neptune, Romario, Crystal Winko, Barry, Jocelyn Flores, Dalana Davis, Julia Marie Tyson, Arcadia Moyer, Shira Young, Donna Marie Klein, Mrs. Ladis, Clementine, Christina Heichelbech,|
|Sabrina Rasmussen, Shanda Sharer, Tammy Jo Alexander, Michelle Garvey, Zina Linnik, Asia McGowan, Colette Wilson, Laura Miller, Jane Doe from Texas Killing Fields, Janet Doe, Krystal Jean Baker, Marcia King (Buckskin Girl),|
|Joe Winko Horror Films|
|Johanna, Beth Greene, Ada, Agatha Lovelend, Ghoul Face, Jenna Marshall, Otis,|
|The Kanker Sisters, Joe, Nazz, Ed, Double-D, Eddy, Sarah, Jimmy, Kevin, Rolf, Olivia Morris,|
|Alive people/characters appear in green. Dead people/characters appear in red. Missing or unknown-status people/characters appear in blue. Undead people/characters appear in pink.|